In his series, The Good Badlands, photographer Guy Tal seeks to show us that though it is often hidden, and may only appear briefly, there is delicate and subtle beauty in abundance for any viewer with patience and desire.
Taken by laurensf-p
|—||Aristotle, from Politicsa (via natural-magics)|
|—||someone you should probably hold on to (via braided-funk)|
I’ve been planning on doing this giveaway for a while and I finally have the chance to do it!
I’ll be giving away a Nikon D5100 and an iPhone 4S, they’re both in excellent conditions.
There will be two winners.
The 1st place winner gets to choose which prize they want.
The 2nd place winner gets either the camera or the iPhone (whichever the 1st place winner didn’t choose).
I’ll be shipping worldwide!
- Likes and reblogs count but if you do both you’ll have a better chance at winning.
- You don’t have to be following me but if you win and you ARE following me, I’ll buy you an iPhone case or a camera bag of your choosing (or anything else you’d like that is between the price range of those two things).
- Reblog as many times as you want just don’t spam your followers.
- You should already know that giveaway blogs don’t count.
- Have your ask box open so I can contact you in case you win.
I’ll be using a random number generator to choose the winners. They’ll have 24 hours to message me back. You have until August 8th to reblog this. Good luck! <3
CRICKETSCrickets are singing.
They’re singing as if to say,
“If I don’t sing now it’ll be too late.”
that makes me cry.-Jūkichi Yagi
As humans, as wanderers and explorers of ourselves, many of us have an innate desire to create. When this desire is acted upon, we have an opportunity to see ourselves in a different light, from a different angle; as we delve deeper to the core of our subjective truths, some may find they have an…